We aim to:
- provide a safe and conducive environment for the students to grow and learn
- develop confidence and skills for life in our students
- coach and supervise students in their school academic work
- encourage positive learning and behavioural attitudes in students
- encourage parents’ involvement in the education of their children
Some of the programmes:
Provides at least an hour for homework completion. If your child does not have homework, he/she will be given some revision work in assessment books . On top of this, the teachers will test them in their school spelling.
- It’s News to Me
Sharing of news articles to encourage the children to share their ideas and opinions and to be knowledgeable and discerning news reader.
- Fit Brain
Activities like puzzles, games and quizzes to improve the children’s logic skills and have fun.
- Literature Appreciation – Children will engage in poetry, rhymes and story books that are not only fun and enjoyable but will also broaden their understanding, knowledge and vocabulary
- Science Exploration
Fun, easy and educational experiments to instill a love of Science in the children.
- Character First
A programme that enables your child to grow into future leaders with positive character qualities.
- Sharing and Journal Time
The children gather together to share a positive experience from their day which will give the teachers the opportunity to know the children better, respond to their varying needs